Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Saturday 26 February 2011

My PB Challenge


Over on Do Crafts l am hosting the Penny Black Challenge and have set the these as Orange and Brown.

This is the card l have made for the challenge

Stamps - PB Acrobat & Pink Gem Sentiment stamp.

The background is a very large 5 1/2 square stamp by Impression Obsession and it is called Vines, l have used Stampin Up ink Tangerine Tango. I love this stamp and it is the first time l have used it (bought in September) and it is fantastic for matching up colours

Border punch MS Lace Doily

Card Candy Flower & Leaf punch

Coloured with copics and prisma pencils and a bit of glamour dust.

Hope you will join me in the challenge.

Please say a little pray for my sister who has been diagnosed with breast cancer (fast growing strain) and is waiting for her treatment, she is 48 and we lost our Mum in 1985 aged just 44 with breast cancer

x Susan x

15 comments:

Hazeyj said...

Fantastic card Susan and I am hoping for a good outcome for your sister! Hazel x

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card Susan. So sorry to hear about your sister. Sending healing thoughts for her and big hugs to you too. Debs xx

Lee said...

STUNNING card hun.I am so sorry to hear about your sister.Thinking of yo all.Huge Huggles.xxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Susan, lovely colours. Fingers crossed for your sister. Take care. Sue x

Catherine said...

Sorry to hear about your sister, hope she is ok.
Card is fab!

Teresa said...

Love this one Susan, great card and fab colours. Hugs Teresa xx

MagsB said...

Oh, hun, I shall certainly pray for your sister! The card is delicious, I love orange and brown!

luv, Mags x

Irene said...

gorgeous card sue,have been thinking about you sister,hope she doesn't have to wait too long for treatment,if you want to talk, please get in touch

pickle said...

Hi Susan...so sorry to hear such awful news about your sister. You are all in my thoughts and prayers..sending lot's of positive vibes your way.


Beautiful card xx Kerry xx

Jules said...

Hi Susan

Your beautiful card has an amazing background. I hadn't realised it was a stamp until I read further down your post.

I was very sad once I reached the end.

I hope that your Sister can get her treatment fast. Cyber hugs to you both!!

Love Jules xx

coops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coops said...

gorgeous card sue.fab image and i love your autumnal colours.
my thoughts are with you and your sister


xx coops xx

Mina said...

oh no Sue my heart goes out to your family...your Sister is very lucky she has you on her side...beautiful card, I love the colours you chose
Mina xxx

Jennifer said...

Hi Sue. Love this, it's brilliant! xx
Jenny xx

Jennifer said...

So sorry...forgot to send you my hugs re your sad news. Keeping everything crossed for you all. Please stay hopeful....treatment is improving all the time. Big hugs xxxxxxx