Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Monday 14 February 2011

Christmas Again


Had a few technical problems with my background but with the help and advice from Pickle on do crafts it is now sorted (thank you) and l should have my new pink dottie background applied.

Still not getting here as often as l would like and that will probably be the trend until the little ones are in nursery regularly.

The card... is for wk 6 on Snoflakes challenge on DC. I have had this WOJ stamp for ages (maybe a year or more) and never used it. I have a very large box of unused stamps that l need to use.

I think blue is so elegant for christmas cards, l have coloured her with copics and with my new prisma pencils which arrived last week, still at the practising stage. Kept this one simple.

Had a drive out yesterday to Samuel Taylors at Embsay (first time l've been) and met the lovely Katy and as my colouring skills need developing l have booked onto her workshop in May and l am looking forward to it.

Happy crafting everyone x Susan x

5 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Susan,love the card, know what you mean about finding time and it's half term next week, so i'll have no spare time. A copic workshop, that sounds good, might have to look into that,love Irene

coops said...

beautiful card susan.i love the woj image and your delicate colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Lee said...

Hi Susan.I love her she is so sweet.Great colouring.xxx

katy said...

Hellooooo Susan, looking forward to seeing you again at the workshop...Irene called in today, she's coming too ! Gorgeous card xx

Marion said...

Susan that card is fabulous! You got me Susan! That is the best card that I saw today. You know, If it's OK to you can I include your card to my collection of printing samples? Just email me if your interested. Thanks!