Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Monday 31 January 2011

Monday Blues


A very hectic day in my house today, 2 littleies are here and the boys are off school for a teacher training day and we postponed sunday dinner for today as we were unwell yesterday with our first cold of the year.

I made this card yesterday for a challenge over on DoCrafts - hosted by Incy the ABC Colour challenge and Kay chose Ivory. Boy was this a difficult colour l added brown to enhance the ivory otherwise it would have all got lost along the way. The image is Bumble from the Gorjuss Girl range and l think she is so sweet. I have coloured with distress inks and added a touch of H2 0's. I wish l could colour with copics as l have quite a lot in my collection, l have ordered some prisma pencils and have my sansodor on standby so will need lots of time to practice.

I am so addicted to these flowers from WOC as they really set the card off. Thanks for dropping by hope you have a happy crafting time x Susan x

6 comments:

Hazeyj said...

Really lovely card and the brown sets the ivory off beautifully. The flowers are great too, can see why you are addicted! Hazel x

Lee said...

Hi Susan.Lovely to see you on my blog,thanks for comments.I am well thank you hun,do hope you are too.I love your card,gorgeous colouring.Pretty image.xxx

coops said...

beautiful card susan.i love the image and the embossing and delicate colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers. Good luck with the Prismas. I have resisted so far 'cos I know if I get them my Promarkers will become redundant. Debs xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!...totally 'Gorjuss'. Love all the pretty details xx Jenny xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

gorgeous card, I like the image, the embossing and those lovely flowers.
Kevin xx