Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Entry for LOTV challenge blog


I am very busy at the moment with family commitments and my crafting time is very precious. Managed to go to a class today run by a very talented lady with the most amazing copic colouring skills.

This is the first time l have entered a lili of the valley challenge. I love there stamps and have a few but never used them much so here as a good excuse to use them.

I coloured the image with distress inks. The papers are all by Stampin Up and flowers from WOC - love these new trellis roses and will NEED more of them lol.

Thank you for looking and happy crafting x Susan x

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card..

coops said...

stunning card susan.the image is fab and i love your colours and beautiful details :D

xx coops xx

Dena said...

So very cute! One of my all time fav images and love it in purples!
Thanks for joining the LOTV sketch challenge this week!!!
Hugs, Dena