Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Monday 27 September 2010


Well autumn is definately here today, not seen the sun or any blue sky. My legs are on fire today and driving me nuts - had to go to docs last week before l scratched all my skin off, apparently l have bacteria of the hair follicle but am sure the cream is not doing the job right.

Anyway no more moaning life is too short. x

Today l am showing a card l made for the Forever Freinds challenge over on do crafts, the chall was ruby (colour) and diamonds (shape or glitter).

The backing paper is some l stroked in a box ages ago but could not remember the colour - but l think it fits perfectly. I coloured with distress inks and twinkling H 2 O's. Used my crop o dile which has not been out of the cupboard this year! Finished off with a bit of candy and glamour dust. Was not too sure at first but it is growing on me.

Happy blogging - l am off to catch up x Susan x

4 comments:

Janice said...

Great card, lovely layout & colours. Jx

PS Femo says you can borrow her scratching post if you want!!!

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Hun gorgeous card!!

coops said...

gorgeous card.the image is fab and i love your backing papers and warm colours :)

xx coops xx

Monica said...

Awesome, that... the backing papers are lovable and so is the teddy. I love the way he is hiding behind the huge gift! The ribbon adds to the charm.

Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs,

Monica