Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Friday 24 September 2010

Such a sad day


My brother in law Jim passed away this morning after being for about 6 weeks. Hence todays card is the hardest one l have ever had to make in my life. When you struggle for words l said the ones that come from my heart to my sis in law - thinking of you.

Embosing folder swirls lightly chalked to tone with bazzill and a simple white bow.

I was so pleased that Jim was well enough to see the card l sent last week with the hugs.

All for now x Susan x

9 comments:

Monica said...

So sorry to learn that.... my condolences to your sis-in-law.

Your card is right from your heart, so sober and dignified.

Hugs,

Monica

Wishcraft said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news, hugs to you. Your card is perfect. Lisa x

Jennifer said...

So sorry, gentle hugs xx Your card is so beautiful....xx Jenny xx

MagsB said...

I am so sorry. Yes, those cards are so hard to make, but I think yours is lovely. The sentiment is perfect.

hugs, Mags x

coops said...

i am so sorry.such a difficult card to make but yours is really beautiful.

xx coops xx

Irene said...

So sorry to hear your sad news, a beautiful card,and made with love,take care, love Irene

Sheila said...

Sending you hugs fro both yourself and all the family. Such a lovely card for such a sad day but I am sure it says exactly what your s-i-l needs at this time, Sheila:)X

Lee said...

Awww Sue.I'm so sorry,it is so sad when a loved one passes on and so hard.Thinking of you hun.A really beautiful card.xx

Whisper said...

Awww sorry hun - thinking of you - i feel is so much better too, gorgeous simple card, Luv Sam x