Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Sunday 23 February 2020

Sugar Nellie Charlotte.

Hello my lovely crafty friends, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. As the weather has been quite mixed here l decided to spend yesterday in my craft room.
I was lucky this week as Random Org picked my number over at Allsorts, this weeks challenge is Girly so l had no hesitation in getting some pretty stash out as l love a bit of pink and girly.

When my grand daughter came this week she noticed l have been back in the craft room, when l told her l am working my way through the calender she said she hoped l was soon on May.  This card is for Esther and l can share it with you as she does not see my blog.


Stamp Sugar Nellie Charlotte
Coloured with copics and prisma pencils
Papers LOTV Perfect Pair
Dies, Marianne Rose, Swirl unknown
Joy Dies - Star, butterfly, alphabet
Punches oval scalloped oval, corners
Gems, glamour dust, stickles, twine

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Allsorts 560 - Girly
Simon Says Stamp - Add a sentiment

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave they are always appreciated.
x Susan x

11 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Awww how beautiful!!! I'm sure that when Esther's birthday comes around, she will be delighted with this card, especially the gorgeous fairy image

brenda said...

Such a pretty and feminine creation Susan and sure Esther will love it, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, so nice to see you back crafting.

B x

Linby said...

It's gorgeous Susan and those flowers are just so pretty. She's going to love it. Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Bunny said...

This is girly and feminine. I love this. [Bunny]

Sarah said...

I noticed you had won at Allsorts so well done and it looks like this one could be in with a chance as well!! Such a pretty card xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card. I love this image - she looks fab and the papers and colours are so pretty
Lorraine x

Witchcrafted Life said...

How splendidly sweet and pretty! Love the rolled flowers and filigree die-cuts.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and pretty card Susan!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pop's Cards said...

Simply stunning <3 hugs Pops x