Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Monday 15 October 2012

Penny Black Tea Cosy

Hope you all managed some crafty time over the weekend. Today is definately Autumn - cold, damp and grey.  I had an early start this morning picking my sis up from the airport, a journey that normally takes an hour took two this morning with the heavy traffic and she was an hour early landing too, anyhow she is home safe and sound after having a lovely holiday out in Jamaica visiting her daughter.

Yesterday my daughter had a nosey in my craft room, her face was a mixture of horror and shock ....... OMG How many ribbons do you need??? You need to sort them out....so l have and the pics are below.

On with todays card, l made this one for the Penny Black monthly challenge which for October is a sketch and it just happens to be my favourite layout too, l have not done one for this challenge since it went monthly - wonder if they have missed me lol x



Stamp - Penny Black Tea Cosy
Coloured with copics and prismas
Papers Kraft Card, Kaisercraft and papermania
Flowers, ribbon, brads, stickles
Punches - Butterfly, MS border, SU Ovals, Nesties

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Penny Black - October -  Helen's Sketch
Cupcake 214 Two's Company
Simon Says Stamp - Punches & Dies
Papertake Weekly - All Creatures Great and Small
Addicted to Stamps 41 Animal Friends

So here is the ribbon collection........ 



Just remembered l have a box of christmas ribbons somewhere too and a samll box of bits

Thank you for stopping by and your comments are appreciated x Susan x

23 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the mice in the teacup. Caroline xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the PB image and lovely sunny colours too.
WOW what a ribbon collection! Lots of pretty colours to sit and drool over :-)
Lorraine x

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love it and wow all those ribbons, I thought I was bad but don't have half as many as you and I bet you can never find one to match hey, lol. Debs xx

Janice said...

Lovely card Susan & I'm sure they missed you - I know I do when you're not blogging! As for your ribbon storage - impressive & colour coordinated - beats my heap spilling onto the floor! Jx

Helen said...

Haha that is a disgrace - you should share them with me!

kay said...

You certainly like your ribbons :)
Gorgeous card and great layout x

susiestacey said...

Not a chance and don't be sneaking in my room x mummy x

Irene said...

fabulous card, and I agree with Helen, you should share ribbon your with your friends xx

brenda said...

I can see we need to educate your daughter in just how important our ribbons are Susan, an awful lot is never enough. My youngest granddaughters eyes always light up when she sees mine and usually goes away with some in her hair.

Lovely card btw.

B x

Linby said...

So sweet and I love the colour combo.
Lynn x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Susan :-) love the image,, so cute and the colours and embellies are lovely :-)

oohh lovely tidy ribbons ,,, wonder how long they will stay like that ?? :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

downrightcrafty said...

so sweet love the image what a cutie and my you are organised with that ribbon
Hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love your card Susan what an adorable image! I have not entered their challenge since it went monthly either! Your ribbons look so well organised mine are all over - in 5 different boxes, two hooks and spread in a pile on my worktop - sigh!! x

coops said...

so gorgeous susan.fab sweet image and i love your colour combo.wow to all that ribbon and so neat too :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Great image, papers and extras.

With all the ribbons i have, i never seem to have just the right colour for what i need !!!, Luv Sam x

Lee said...

One of my fav images.Beautiful card.WOW look at all that ribbon lol,I never know what to do with ribbon LOL.Glad you and your sis got home safely.Huggles xxx

Mau xx said...

Love the card Susan, The image is just the cutest :)
Glad someone else has Tooo many ribbons :0 I spend at least £5-00 every single monday without fail, when I go shopping, it helps me get through Horrid food shopping :) My addiction started when I used to make wedding cakes and just got worse...its an illness...lol
Huge hugs Mau xx

Shelly said...

Gorgeous creation, just perfect for my Two's Company Challenge at Cupcake, Shelly x

arjette said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at ATSC!!

gr. arjette.

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card susan...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Susan, so sweet and pretty.
OMG that's ribbon heaven lol.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
hugs Mandy xx

Helen said...

Of course we missed you! Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Susan and wow what a lot of ribbons! I bet you feel better now they are sorted though. Hugs Teresa xx