Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Grandaughter made this card

My grandaughter loves to play in my craft room and has been making a few Easter things and l promised l would put one of her cards on my blog and enter it into a challenge for her so here it is

All Grandma's stash
Lili of the Valley stamp Coloured with pencils
Made by Caitlin aged 9

My grandma is entering this card into
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

Caitlin would love to read your comments, Thank you x Susan x

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Caitlin, You've done a lovely job. I think you are going to give your grandma a run for her money!!
Lorraine x

Lisa xx said...

Well done Caitlin, this is very sweet xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Ah this is so cute.
Sue x

Deborah said...

Hello Caitlin - love your card, its so cute.

Whisper said...

Aaah what a very talented granddaughter you have, although her parent may not appreciate it, when they find out how much crafting costs !!!, Luv Sam x

coops said...

beautiful card caitlin.gorgeous sweet bunnies and your colours are really pretty ;D
good luck in the challenge sweetheart :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

What a beautiful card Caitlin, I love your sweet image and your papers are so pretty. Love the flower too, what a great idea xxx
I think Grandma should enter it into Moving along with the Times challenge to, as its so cute & cuddly.. must be quick though as it ends tomorrow night. xxxx
Hugs Mau xx

Jules said...

Caitlin .. .. you have made a gorgeous card .. your colouring is beautiful and I love the flower in the corner very much.

It must be lovely for you to craft with your Grandma (I bet she has lots of lovely goodies for you to play with).

I hope that I get to see some more of your creations.

Love Jules xx

p.s. Thank you Susan for sharing Caitlin's brilliant work

Irene said...

beautiful card Caitlin, and fabulous colouring,xx