Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Friday 16 March 2012

Here comes the Weekend

Hello all you lovely ones out there.  It seems to have been one of those weeks where l seem to have been doing  a lot of running around (in the car and not in trainers lol) and this weekend is a busy one too, Tomorrow l am taking my son to Martin House (childrens hospice) for a sibling day - they hold these about four times a year for children who had been bereaved of a sibling who has stayed at the hospice in the past. Then l am going to a remembrance/mothers day service for parents/family whose child has passed away, this will be my first 'sad' mothers day. On sunday l am going to Harrogate to the Papercraft Show with my friend Irene and meeting my other friend Julie there, monday will be a collapse in a heap day and tuesday is my birthday, so if my posts and visits are a bit hit and miss please forgive me xx
The card - l was asked to make a card for my daughters friends mother who is in her seventies, it had to be non cutie and not 'Chavvy' not too sure what my daughter meant here - does she think my cards are chavvy??? So it was quite a basic card

The stamp is Aspects of Design for the Stamp Man
Colored with copics and a touch of glamour dust
Papers - Craftwork cards spotty vellum
Lace and pearls.

Not my usual style but the customer was very happy with it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-
Papertake Weekly - One for the girls/ Mothers Day

Thank you for stopping by and tommorrows card definately does not have spots lol x Susan x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, this may not be your usual style but it's still lovely - very clean, fresh and pretty.

I think you're doing just the right thing going to the craft show on Sunday and generally keeping busy.
xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.fab pretty image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Susan, Hope you get through this hectic difficult weekend as best as can be. I am thinking of you and remembering you in prayer xxxx
Love the card the soft colours are beautiful xx

Tracy said...

Susan hope this weekend goes the best it can for you, sending hugs and thinking of you.
Happy Birhday too for Tuesday.

Fabulous card
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

Morning Susan

An understandably difficult weekend for you and my love will be with you.

Your card is beautiful and elegant.

B x

Anonymous said...

hi susan. i'm sorry for your loss. the special days are especially difficult, so i'm sending you hugs. i lost my son almost three years ago and my card making is my escape; i hope your creative outlet brings you some comfort. i love this card; it's zoo pretty!
linda