Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Friday 8 April 2011

Ouch.


What a glorious day, the sun is shining so off l went on the school run, came home full of the joys of spring thinking - housework this morning then a bath and then craft time. The first job take flowers to bin, well that was it fell down a step flat down and smashed a very thick glass vase (one of hubbys golf trophies). It took ages to get up and rested up for an hour with ice then off to A&E. Fortunately nothing is broken just very badly sprained and as l can not put weight on it l am now on crutches. No housework today for me, as l am always on the go running children here there and everywhere my husband is going to have to take over.

The card - l made this a few days ago for my SIL and BIL Silver Wedding Anniversay next week. L am told my SIL wore a blue suit and my BIL can not remember the colour of her flowers (typical lol) and yellow roses are her favourite l have followed the colour theme through. I hope they like itx

The image a LOTV coloured with copics

Flowers WOC with added stickles

Pearls from an oddment bag coloured yellow to match.

Thanks for dropping by x Susan x

7 comments:

smee73 said...

The card is stunning. I hope you get back on your feet soon. Fiona xx

Irene said...

Oh Sue,fancy falling down a step, I once fell over a tuft of grass and broke my elbow, hope you didn't cut yourself as well Anyway your card is gorgeous, and I hope you are soon mobile, love Irene

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Susan. Hope you are ok, something like that really shakes you up. Take care. Sue x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Susan stunning card!!!!! sorry about your mishap, hope you recover quickly!

coops said...

stunning card susan.i love this beautiful image.
ouch to your bad fall, i hope you are feeling better soon :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Gorgeous card hun and sorry to hear about your accident, i hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks also for my fabby birthday card, Luv Sam x

Jennifer said...

Ouch!! Hope you're feeling better soon. Gorgeous card xx Jenny xx