Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Thursday 17 March 2011

Samuel Taylors Challenge


After 2 days of fog l am glad to see the back of it. Had a busy day today with HW as the 2 littlies did not come today - they have sore eyes and so have l so the drops are in ouch. I am so looking forward to Harrogate on saturday for the papercraft event, l have booked a morning workshop with Julie Hickey from Craftwork cards. I always enjoy Harrogate as it is not too far for me about 45 mins on a quite run. If anyone sees me with christmas stamps or papers tell me to put them back as l have loads l have not yet used. I have a small list lol

My sister starts her Chemotherapy on monday and more bad news this week my cousin (l only have 4 all female and on my mums side) also has breast cancer and started her chemo last week. Double prays required. x

The card:

I love this image from LOTV and have coloured her with copics.

Flowers WOC can't believe l have used one of these gorgeous poppies.

Circular Sentiment Stampin up

Ribbon threaded through paper - Got this idea from Eneri - thanks Irene l love the way you thread ribbon on your cards.

I am entering this card into Samuel Taylors Challenge which is butterflies - There is a punched one on bottom left of card.

Off to check out some of your blogs now x Susan x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, gorgoeus card. Enjoy yourself at Harrogate, I'm off the the NEC next week, takes me about an hour on the train. Wow, 11 years on your allotment, I am definately a novice, but love it. You're right about too many hobbies,and not enough time!Fingers crossed for your sister and your cousin. Sue x

Teresa said...

Sorry to read about your family being so poorly Susan, I feel for you, I really do.
I hope you can enjoy yourself at Harrogate Saturday, have fun! I really love this card, perfect colour and so sweet. Take care, lots of love & hugs Teresa xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Susan love the card! it is gorgeous! love the threaded ribbon, im sorry about your bad news.

coops said...

stunning card susan.i love the lotv image and really pretty colours and details.
sending lots of hugs to your sister and cousin.


xx coops xx