Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Tilda all sparkled up


It has been one of those days dashing here, there and everywhere and could do with adding a few more hours to it, although l am shattered.
Over on Docrafts l am hosting the Tilda challenge, this is where all my crafting started really and it saddens me to see that not many join in these days but l suppose peeps move on. I set the challenge to make your own background and not any printed papers.
I made the background with an enormous cover a card stamp inked with a SU pad then matched all my colours around it. Used kraft card again as my base and as the pack is 20 12x12 sheets you will be lots more of it lol. The big flowers l got a few years ago, they are Tara Green and were being sold off at a bargain price and are a lovely quality. Glitter and sparkle everywhere.
Take care and happy crafting always x Susan x

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Susan. What a gorgeous card! xx Jenny xx

Janice said...

A very pretty card Susan & I love your background. I know what you mean about DC, it's not the same now & I put it down to a lot of us jumping ship when they changed the site & there were so many teething problems. Like you I started card making there & have learned a lot from the members of the site. Blogging is good, but it's a lonely world in blog-land - you get to know people lots better on DC & make some lovely friends, yourself included. Jx

coops said...

stunning card susan.your colours and papers are beautiful and i love the sweet tilda.
i`m one that jumped ship when dc changed over but i do still pop on to see what people are up to.a lot of members have dissapeared though.

xx coops xx

Lee said...

I don't go on DC that much now,mainly not enough time.I think i might make an effort to go on a bit more,have met quite alot of my dc mates they are sooo supportive and lovely.I Love that background,didn't know you could get those stamps Lol.Beautiful card.Hugs xx

pickle said...

A this is sooo pretty Susie.

I feel a bit sad about the way the DC forum is going to but like you say I suppose people move on and when theres no support from the powers that be I suppose it's a little inevitable really. Sucha shame :( I have met so many special people on there and have so many memories of the laughs we used to have.

Take care hun
Kerry x