Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Sunday 30 October 2011

LOTV Wk 118


Oh What have l done..... I have never done a fair before, the school my daughter teaches at are having a Christmas one in 4 weeks and l have agreed to do a table. I have sold a few of my cards in the past and when my son David passed away in July l said any money from my cards would be donated to Martin House Childrens Hospice as a bit of pay back for all they did for David.
I have a lot of cards made but thought l would make little stocking fillers so any ideas are very gratefully received. PLEASE.

The card today l made on friday as l have been in panic mode today.... this is for LOTV challenge 118 and is a sketch by Bev - a nice easy one to follow and this little cutie Birthday Fairy is yet another of my uninked stamps - shame on me. The paper are Kaisercraft (wish Upon)
Coloured with copics and lots of stickles , still practicing my grass. Sentiment LOTV.
I am entering this into the following challenge
LOTV Wk 118 - Sketch by Bev
Thanks for stopping by x Susan x

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow so stunning Susan! Delicious colours.xx Jenny xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card Susan, I'm so glad you inked her up. Good luck at the fair, I'm sure you'll do well. Debs xx

Monica said...

Hi Susie,

This card is lovely as ever... so soft and gentle. Wish you all the best for your cards. And what a kind heart to donate it to Martin House Children's Hospice. Your cards are all so beautiful - they will FLY.
xxx Monica

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.fab sweet image and i love your beautiful colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so pretty, beautiful colours and I love this image
Lindsay xx

Max said...

Not sure if it's something you'd like to consider doing for your School Christmas Fayre but last year I made some treat bags instead of cards for my daughter's tenpin bowling pals. If you check out my (only) blog post for December 2010 ... blush ... you'll see it's a very simple idea and the kids loved them.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Susan; so neat and beautifully made! I was going to suggest treat bags too.
xx

Judith said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colours you've chosen. I have made some little stick it note pads and am going to make some diaper pouches to put some choccies in for my daughter to sell at her school, she has to raise funds as part of her Young Enterprise project.

Irene said...

beautiful card Susan, looking forward to meeting on Thurs, Irene x

Jules said...

Hi Susan

What a beautiful card.

Love your cute image and fabby layout.

Best of luck with your fayre. I am sure you will do really well as your cards are always gorgeous.

I see people have already suggested treat bags for you. How about some gift token holders? I found these tutorial here if they help

http://whiffofjoy.blogspot.com/2011/11/pocket-gift-card_01.html

http://whiffofjoy.blogspot.com/2011/10/origami-gift-card-holder-tutorial.html

In fact there are lots of brilliant ideas on this blog if you have time to look.

Love Jules xx

Anne said...

Really lovely card Susan, fabulous colour combination and one of my favourite stamps! Thanks for joining us in the Lili of the Valley challenge this week ...good luck!!

Whisper said...

What a gorgeous girly card and good luck with doing your treat bags, Luv Sam x