Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Autumn Tilda


What a dreadful day we have had with the weather - everything except snow. I have had a play this afternoon in my craft space and managed to take a photo just before it was too dark ( l hope), the men of the house are out watching football and it is nice to have the house to myself. Glass of wine in hand and catching up on blogs what better way to spend a tuesday evening???
The card
Tilda in Dalecarlia Coat coloured with copics.
Papers & doo hickey Magnolia
Flower, butterfly and leaf punches.
Corner & flourish dies.
Ribbon, button & lace from stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Just Magnolia - Distressed
CES wk 58 - Forever Autumn
Cupcake Craft Challenge wk 164 - Button & Bows

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave x Susan x

11 comments:

Faye said...

This is such a lovely card, I really like the rich colours you've used. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Irene said...

gorgeous card, love the flower, and yes the weather is awful

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous! I love Tilda's pink boots! Fabulous embellies, too, especially those lovely autumn leaves! I hope the weather improves tomorrow!

luv, Mags x

Brodders said...

Gorgeous card :) Thanks for joining us at cupcake this week.

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card, a lovely autumn feel. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I like the tilda, the colours and the little butterflies.
Kevin xx

Jules said...

Hi Susan

My day was like yours too yesterday .. .. lots of weather!! LOL!!! I had to hang on tight to my post so it didn't get blown away before it landed in the postbox!!

Another fabulous autumn card from you .. .. and I do love your swirl and flower embellishment!

Love Jules xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is goreous sweetie love your colours too, hugs pops x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card, fantastice autumnal feel and lovely colours
Lindsay xx

coops said...

stunning card susan.i love the image and your autumnal colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Lee said...

Hi Susan.Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments.i love this card the colours are gorgeous,Tilda is so cute.Great embellies.Hope you are doing ok hun.Hugs xxx