Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Bah-Humbug wk 39


Had a couple of hours all to myself this afternoon before my two youngest grandchildren arrived for the regular wednesday night sleepover and will be here all day tomorow so l will be kept busy. I was going to do this weeks Penny Black challenge until l realised l don't have any farmyard animal stamps so went for the Bah Humbug challenge instead which this week is Nativity. I think Max, Barb and Ann all had the hump last week..... they all made cards with camels on without knowing what each of the others had done - l don't have any camels so that was out of the question. I have used stamps by crafters companion that l have had a long while and never used any from this little set - Christmas Blessings.
The papers are some l have in a box with no name on, used ktaft card for the base and MS snowflake punch. Covered the poinsettia with glossy accents and diamond dust and added a spacer and brad through the centre. The sentiment is from the same set and l have embossed in gold, the lovely stickles are gold and a few card candi dots to finish off.
Challenge Bah-Humbug wk 39 - Nativity
Thanks for stopping by x Susan x

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, that image is adorable, and I like that poinsettia.
Kevin xx

pickle said...

A real beaut Susie love the pointsettia and the snowflake border is the perfect finishing touch
Kerry x

Unknown said...

Great card Susie - the images are so sweet and the colours are vibrant.

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.i love the sweet image and your colour combo and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I had the same problem myself with the PB challenge this week, no farm image! Sue x

Lee said...

It's Gorgeous i love it.Hugs xx

Barbara said...

Oh, isn't this cute! I'm loving all the different nativity scenes this week. I've enjoyed my month at Bah! Humbug! and getting to know everyone better. Thanks for sharing with us this week.

Barb

Jules said...

Hi Susan

This is such a gorgeous card .. .. loving that snowflake punch very much!!

Love Jules xx