Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Just Magnolia - Pink


Think Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness is the challenge over at Just Magnolia. My sister is in her final week of radiotherapy for breast cancer (she is just 49), we lost our Mum at 44 so it is very close to our hearts. I am one year older than my sis and so far am in the clear. When l saw this challenge the lovely Pops said "Feel Your Boobies" so go on ladies give them a check. (Any men - don't forget to check your bits too)
So on with the card - full of pinkness.
Tilda coloured with copics and a touch of sparkle on her dress frill.
Papers Magnolia and Bazzill
Heart doily distressed.
Magnolia doo hickey and pearl brad
Flower and butterfly punches, tag and lace.
I am entering this into the following challenge
Just Magnolia - Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave x Susan x

7 comments:

Janice said...

An important message subtly passed on! (Quick check over.) Lovely card Susan - ages since I've done a Tilda, I hate to say it, but I just have so many stamps these days & I want to use them all! Jx

Mau xx said...

Hi Susan just finished my card for this challenge and signed in to find your card on my dashboard :)) Wishing your Sister everything Good for the future.
Your card is lovely and Tilda coloured so beautifully. will take pic of mine in the morning as its too late and dull now, A lovely choice for a Challenge though I enjoyed it . xx

Lee said...

Soooo pretty i love it.Great embellies.xxx

Mina said...

perfect Susan...I hope all goes fantastically well for your Sister and you remain in the clear too
Mina xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is stunning a perfect creation hugs pops x x x

coops said...

gorgeous crd susan.perfect pink colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Mina said...

oops I forgot to say...thanks for joining in with our Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge this week
Mina xxx