Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Thursday 13 October 2011

PBSC wk 172


Hello and welcome to my little corner. Last night and today l have had my two youngest grandchildren as l do every week and l am shattered, no energy left tonight to just taking it easy. Last night l had a major hurdle to get through - it was a school presentation night and our son had an award to collect but it was also the first time l had been back into school since David passed away and all l can say it was too much for me to take (the last time David was in normal health was the day l dropped him at school 8/4 day of his accident and that was the last time l saw him on his feet and walking). During the presentation there was a power cut so my tears were not visible to everyone.
On with my card - my youngest grandson will be 4 next week so l made this card for him, l have 3 grandsons and all have 5 letters in their names so they will all be getting a similar card.
Stamps Penny Black - Bear blanks
Coloured with copics
Papers Stampin Up and papermania kraft paper.
Sentiment Personal Impressions.
I am entering this card into Penny Black Saturday Challenge wk 172 - Age
Thanks for stopping by x Susan x

11 comments:

Whisper said...

Super card hun and it's lucky your grandson has 5 letters, my son's name is 8 letters - not so easy !!,

Thinking of you hun, Luv Sam x

Mau xx said...

This is so sweet Susan and I know Isaac will love his Grandma's card and those little flags are going to be a winner with him. I can image the trauma you must have felt at school, what huge hurdles you face in the future and we can only send you lots of love and prayers to help get you through.
Hugs Mau xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so sweet, love it
Lindsay xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

What an adorable card Susan, I like the sweet little bears and the bunting.
Kevin xx

Janice said...

The school must have been a tough one for you Susan but one you would have wanted to attend.

Love your card & those little Teddies. Jx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous hunni x x x x

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.i love the sweet little bears and fab bunting :D

xx coops xx

Beth said...

Oh this is adorable! I love these teddies and the sweet bunting! Thanks for joining in with this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Lee said...

Oh Susan i do feel for you.xx

Your card is so adorable love the bunting n teds.Our next door neighbours grandson is an Isaac he is 4 in December,a proper little boy Lol.Take care hun.Huggles xxx

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card - I love those little teds!
Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Janine said...

such a great card - well done