Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Sunday 2 October 2011

Snowy Hugs


Good morning - hope you have all been getting some of the lovely sunshine the last few days. The downside is l look around for washing and have a huge mountain to iron :( The sky is quite grey and we have had a couple of spots of rain so maybe the heatwave is over.
My daughter is coming over to craft today so no HW will be done today.
My card:- The Tilda challenge over on DoCrafts is Bling so l made this card and it fits a couple of other challenges too.
I think this has to be my favourite Tilda stamp it is soooooo cute and lovely to colour especially Snowy - he's the white one lol. I have hardly used any of my Tilda stamps this year and should use them more - sorry Tilda. My neglected Magnolia papers have seen light of day too. The flowers are from WOC with stickles added. The sentiment is a cuddly buddly stamp. I have been inspired by Pop's blog - she is such a talented lady and her work is beautiful, Pop's uses Kraft card on many of her cards. I had to ask sheepishly at my local craft shop what is it and do you have some? Used kraft card for the backing, sentiment and leaves and love the effect it gives. The charm is one l bought last year from The Hobby House, the have a great selection and Jill is always very helpful.

I am entering this into the following challenges
Allsorts Challenge Wk 123 - At least 5 flowers
Do Crafts - Tilda & snoflake wk 39
Thanks for stopping by x Susan x

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I like the tilda, the flowers and the layout.
kevin xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty card, love all the embellies. Thanks for playing at Winter Wondrland (I have some candy on my blog.) Marianne x

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow gorgeous card!

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.i love the fun image and your colours and design are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Susan,lovely image and colours.
Wendy xx

Fleur said...

A beautiful Christmas card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Mummylade said...

What a brilliant project Susan! Thank you so much for entering it in my flower challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!