Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Monday 12 September 2011

Less Is More Wk32


Look what the wind has blown in - that's what l will be saying to my hubby when he comes back from golf - can you believe it, silly old .... playing in this wind.
Had a fabulous time at Harrogate this weekend, a few hours on saturday and the day there yesterday with my friend Julie, we started the day with a workshop with Barbara Gray - she is a lovely lady and we had a brill time, l had my brayer out last night to make a card too. Spent a bit more than l planned, got my LOTV stamps on saturday then yesterday l saw someone paying with a card, in the past they have been cash only, well it would have been rude to pass by and not use my card wouldn't it??? so bought some more. Disappointed Craftwork Cards did not have any of there lovely 12x12 patterned paper as l was hoping to stock up. I am determined to use all the things l bought by the end of October. We shall see.
The card is for the Less Is More Challenge and l was very pleased with the result of it, l have just shown my friend and she wants 10 making - all money in the pot for Martin House Hospice (as is all the money l make from any cards l sell.
Stamps from Stampin Up set Hopeful Thoughts inked with Stampin Write pens and used my Stampamajig for positioning.
Less is More Challenge 32 Single Layer & Seeing Double
Thank you for stopping by and sorry if l have not visited you for a few days x Susan x

17 comments:

Chrissie said...

To use that stamp twice and make of frame with it is positively inspired... it looks gorgeous!
Well done you and thanks so much.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Wendy said...

Beautiful card xx

Lisa xx said...

this is beautiful, well done xx

Maureen said...

Gorgeous card, well done. You can view my cards here and here .
Maureen........x

Mandi said...

What a fantastic idea, beautiful card
Thank you
Mandi
"Less is More"

Whisper said...

Stunning stamp and layout, Luv Sam x

coops said...

beautiful card susan.the design is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Susan

A beautiful card .. I'm not surprised your friend ordered ten of them!!

I am pleased you had a good time at the weekend .. .. I'm looking forward to seeing all those crafty goodies put to good use.

Love Jules xx

Monica said...

This is so sweet. Love it.

xxx Monica

Janice said...

Simply beautiful! Jx

Carol said...

Beautiful card, so elegant. Carol x

Jacqueline said...

That is a great idea and makes a lovely card - I love the use of your stamps here for this challenge!

pickle said...

Oh Susie this is delightful!
Kerry x

Aileen said...

Great idea to make a frame, it looks wonderful. x

Helen said...

Used your card, did you?!!!!!
Cheeky monkey.
Helen xx

Carole Campanile said...

Oh my gosh how wonderful! What a clever use for that floral stamp. I may have to case that idea!! Fabulous!!

TFS
Carole

Craftyjulie said...

Fantastic card Susan! Simple but very very effective.
Hugs Julie xx