Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Allsorts Challenge Wk 119


Hope you have all had a good day and achieved all you set out to do. I had no intentions of spending the day cleaning but the weather has been awful today so not even poked me nose outside. Michael is back to school tomorrow so l will be able to get back into a routine (of sorts) Had a good chat with my crafty buddy Julie today - we are going to Harrogate on Sunday starting the day off with a breakfast workshop with Barbara Gray, our intentions are to watch lots of demo's and not spend much money. I have a small list of things l want and a large list of things l should not buy lol - we will see.
The card today is yet another stamp which has not seen ink before - Fizzy Moon With Love which l coloured with copics and prisma pencils added a bit of sparkle. The paper is Papermania Henbury Lane, the green card, ribbon, sentiment and gems are all Stampin Up. MS border punch, flowers from stash.
I am entering this card into The Allsorts Challenge wk 119 - Blue/Green
Thanks for dropping by x Susan x

9 comments:

Irene said...

Gorgeous card and image, yes the weather has been awful, very quite here as Freddie has gone home, going to Harrogate Sat, shame we can't meet up, love Irene

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, fab colouring and the colour combo.
Kevin xx

Monica said...

So pretty, love the blues and greens.

xxx Monica

Janice said...

A lovely card Susan - I especially love your flower colouring. Sorry I haven't stopped by your blog for a bit, it's been a busy few days. Almost back to normal now! Jx

coops said...

stunning card susan.fab image and your colour combo is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Jill said...

A very gorgeous card.
Great take on our colourcombo!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again!
Big hugs, Jill

Jules said...

Hi Susan

What a beautiful card. You have made that great image look even better than it does on the packet!!!

I picked it up at Dunelm and put it back .. .. wishing I hadn't now!! LOL!!!

Hope you have a good time at Harrogate and manage a few crafty spends. I bet your breakfast workshop with Barbara Gray will be fantastic. I think I could watch her all day and still not tire of her. She is so talented.

Have fun.

Love Jules xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Susan

This is such a great card I love the cute image and the layout is fab, such a fresh feel to the whole card!

Thanks so much for joining in our Blue and Green Themed challenge this week at Allsorts...

Good Luck in the Draw!

Emma xxx

Lee said...

Soooo cute,i love the colours.xx