Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Monday 5 September 2011

Less is More wk 31 - Metallic




Welcome to my blog today - the wind is howling it has been lashing down with rain - hope l don't have to go out again today. The leaves will soon be off the trees if it continues what happened to those Indian Summers we used to get?
Anyway on with the card, l started by looking around for metallic materials for the Less is more challenge and settled on perfect pearls but was not sure of the result so tried with gold embossing powder but l think l perferred my original one. Bearing in mind the 'Less' part of this challenge.
I choose these stamps from Butterfly Kisses the set is Clear 2 Collage/Christmas, l stamped in clear ink and brushed in perfect pearls , a squiggly line around the card (Barbara Gray style!) and mounted onto white card blank the sentiment is from the same set and embossed directly onto the card with gold embossing powder.
The other two cards are with gold embossing powder.
Not sure how adding 3 images is going to work so here we go...

Less is More Wk 31 The theme is colour - Metallic
x Susan x

8 comments:

Monica said...

SO ELEGANT and posh!

xxx Monica

Chrissie said...

These are all lovely Susan, I don't think I could pick a favourite... all so similar, yet so different!
Thanks so much for more great submissions.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lynne said...

Fabulous set of cards.
Lynne xxx

Suze Bain said...

These are all lovely and your squiggly lines are great! xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Really lovely set of cards. I think my favourite is no 2 but give me half an hour and I'll change my mind. Debs xx

Linby said...

These are all so elegant and gorgeous. Not sure which is my fav as they are all different in their own way.
Linbyx

Mandi said...

Gorgeosu cards Susan, I think the black is so striking, but, I can't choose
Wonderful!

Thank you
Mandi
"Less is More"

Aileen said...

They are all lovely. The gold against the black is especially lovely. x