Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Sunday 4 September 2011

Bah-Humbug Wk35


Good morning or is it afternoon, l have been sat here so long, l need a push to get some jobs done today.
I made this card yesterday when l had my PJ day along with some for less is more which l will upload later.
The theme over at Bah-Humbug this week is sentiment or text as focal point. I don't have any sentiment verses for christmas but lots of short sentiments, l choose this one "Wishing you snow much fun this Christmas" as l could use snowflakes. I cut a large scalloped piece of blue card, the frame is from craftwork cards and has snowflakes embossed which l have chalked in blue and added stickles. Added a snowflake cut in vellum and coloured edge with silver. The sentiment is embossed in silver. Hope this meets the challenge
Bah-Humbug wk 35 Text or sentiment as focal point
x Susan x

6 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Oh beautiful! love the sentiment!

Irene said...

gorgeous card, simple but effective, love it, Irene xx

Monica said...

Such a cool sentiment - perfect with the snow flakes. Waiting to see your Less is More cards. Tried making some with a metal theme - mojo went for a walk as I feel I am coming down with a flu...

Anyway back to your card, it is lovely.

xxx Monica

Max said...

Lovely card ... simple sentiment that is perfect for your snowflake theme. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Barbara said...

Ahh! Blue and white! My favorite colors for a winter/holiday card! This is lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Bah! Humbug!

Barb, Guest Designer

Ruth said...

Beautiful card - I love the blue and white and the sentiment!