Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Here comes the sun x


What a beautiful day of sunshine today and the weatherman says more to come. Do you ever start one small job and it turns out to take all day... l decided to tidy the conservatory which had been transformed into a toy room for the grandchildren - well l don't know how it all fit in there, l decided to move some of the boxes into the garage. Big mistake the garage was a right mess as my husband has had run of it this year, my car is now loaded to the brim with stuff for the tip tomorrow and when OH is golfing on monday l will be filling it again with more of his rubbish, l think my garage has become a place for - we might need it at some time in the future store lol.
My card today is the one l made for our sons birthday a week ago l don't often do male cards as l find them so hard.
The stamp and sentiment is LOTV coloured with copics still working on the grass (Thanks Pop's for tut on your blog). The papers are Stampin Up.
Thank you for stopping by x Susan x

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Susan.
Sue x

Irene said...

fabulous card,love the colours, my hubby has a shed full of stuff that might be of use someday. love Irene

Jules said...

Hi Susan

Gorgeous .. .. such a lovely layout and great relaxing colours.

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog. They are very much appreciated.

Love Jules xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, your grass looks fab, thank you so much for trying it :0)

I love this image so oldie worldie, the colours are fab sweetie and a perfect layout for him too, hugs pops x x x

coops said...

stunning card susan.i love this image and your colour combo is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Susam, I like the image and your layout.
Kevin xx

Dortesjs said...

so super sweet your cards.

Lee said...

Lol,mmmm Glyn knows only too well NOT to try that one on me hee hee.I am feeling alot better now Susan.I adore your card,great image n love the colours.xx

Mau xx said...

Love the colour choices Susan, and always loved this image I really must buy it, it always gets pushed aside and I do so love it. Love your corners too and like the way you coloured the grass.
Hugs XX
ps You wouldn't like to sort our garage, Yikes!! you would need free bed & breakfast for 6mths...lol