Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Not going to plan

I am missing my little meeces today - had a busy morning with jobs around the house/garden, then a meeting which l thought was at 3 but peeps arrived just after 1 so l did not get any crafting done this afternoon :( Tuesday night is slimming night so l made a couple of quick cards to add to the basket which l am starting to take with me, all the money goes to Martin House Childrens Hospice.
I had 2 HM stamps out on my desk ready to go, one only needs a little colouring and the other one quite a bit but not even had time to ink them so tomorrow l am going to play all day.
Here are the quick cards for today

  
The cupcake die is a Marianne one that l won in Mina's blog candy last year, the red paper is doodlebug and the beige is from Craftwork Cards

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-

Simon Says Stamp - Sweet Tooth

Thanks for stopping by and your comments are appreciated x Susan x

4 comments:

Tracy said...

What no mousey card today Susan, I forgive you LOL!, I do love your cupcakes though, really fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christine said...

Cute, cute, cute little cupcake cards!! What a great way to donate to a charity too!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Lorraine said...

What no meeces. . . nevermind I love cupcakes!!
Great cards!
Lorraine x

coops said...

gorgeous cards susan.fab yummy cupcakes :D

xx coops xx