Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Frosty

Second post of the day so l will keep it brief.
The card:-

Stamp Penny Black - Snowy, sentiment Penny Black
Coloured with copics and prisma pencils
Paper - Dovecraft (l think) 
stitching around edge, charm, rhinestones, glamour dust, embossing folder

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Winter Wonderland - Frosty the Snowman
Incy Wincy- Weather Related
Crafty Sentiments - Bingo - Glitter, Gems, Charm

Thanks for stopping by and your comments are appreciated x Susan x

12 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love this snowman and the papers.
Kevin xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Susan.
Sue x

downrightcrafty said...

such a great image and lovely presentation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Just love this stamp gorgeous card Hugs Ginny x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card Susan, fab image too.
luv
Debby

Janice said...

One of my favourite snowman stamps - wonderful! Jx

Jules said...

Hi Susan

My favourite snowman!!!

Lovely card and lots of fabby snowflakes .. .. not that I want to see any yet. I can wait until 24th December!!!

Hope you are having a good day.

Love Jules ss

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.i love the fab snowman and icy colours :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, what a cute snowman. I need to save some money to buy christmas crafty stash!!
Lorraine x

Teresa said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love this snowman he's such a cutie. xxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card I SOOOOOO love snowy! one of my PB favourites and soooo wintery! Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Caz said...

This is lovely thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, and good luck..

Caz IWD DT