Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Friday 4 May 2012

Blog Problems

I have had some probs this morning and l don't know if anyone else has, hopefully l have solved it. I won a challenge and added blinkie to my blog then probs started l had a malicious software message and could not access my blog it appears that Shabby Blogs has a problem - l deleted the blinkie and still could not gain access properly and as my background is a shabby blogs l have deleted that too and can now access with no probs. Several hours wasted and have to dash to a training day now and will be back tonight (all being well) x Susan x

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi had this problem on one of our team blogs kept saying the same but had just previously been on it and hadnt got the message. I wonder if it is a problem or blogger going daft again. After all it is bank holiday weekend.

Craftyjulie said...

I have the same problem Susan!! I can't access my blog at all to even remove the shabby.com background I have lol!!! xx

Craftyjulie said...

Finally done it!!!! xx

Teresa said...

I'm back blogging again Susan thanks to you, I removed all things shabby from my blog lol and now it's fine thank goodness. Hope you have a good day. Teresa xx

Teresa said...

Susan if you want a pretty background for your blog you could go to cute blog-layouts it's the one I use, they send you an HTML for the sides and a header for the top. xxx
p.s. you can use one without the other if you wanted to keep your header.

Pink Dandelion said...

Glad you managed to sort it Susan, I've seen a lot of people complaining about this today. Debs xx

Janice said...

Glad you're sorted Mrs, & to cheer you up, I've just seen your name in a top 5 placing over on the Christmas Stampin All Year Long blog - well done, Jx