Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Thursday 20 January 2011

Penny Black Challenge Wk134


I have not done a challenge for any other site than on do crafts for ages so decided to give this a go - just hope l can link it!!!

The challenge was to take 4 items from a 'Buffet Table'

My items were:- Patterned paper, Ribbon, 3 Flowers and 3 Gems.

A lovely challenge and l hope to be able to join in more often as l do love my PB's.

I am also adding this to the lovely Fluffles PB challenge over on do crafts in a rhyme theme and mine was going to be Ladybird Ladybird but l was pipped to the post so this is Round and Round the Garden Like a Teddy Bear.

Thanks for looking at my blog x Susan x

7 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Susan

gorgeous card, love those colours and this is such a sweet bear, thanks for joining us at PBSC

Joey xx

Teresa said...

This is a gorgeous card Susan, so sweet. Teresa xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Susan this is gorgeous and love the image!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I have this stamp and you have coloured him beautifully.
Kevin xx

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet susan....adorable little bear.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.the image is adorable and i love your fab layout and embossing :D


xx coops xx

Beth said...

This is fantastic! I love these colours together and the little bear is adorable! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday challenge!

Love Beth xx