Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Entry for LOTV challenge blog


I am very busy at the moment with family commitments and my crafting time is very precious. Managed to go to a class today run by a very talented lady with the most amazing copic colouring skills.

This is the first time l have entered a lili of the valley challenge. I love there stamps and have a few but never used them much so here as a good excuse to use them.

I coloured the image with distress inks. The papers are all by Stampin Up and flowers from WOC - love these new trellis roses and will NEED more of them lol.

Thank you for looking and happy crafting x Susan x

3 comments:

  1. stunning card susan.the image is fab and i love your colours and beautiful details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! One of my all time fav images and love it in purples!
    Thanks for joining the LOTV sketch challenge this week!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete