Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Sunday 16 January 2011

Lazy Sunday


Lazy Sunday....I wish. Had a very hectic week but have managed to make a little time to play with my crafty bits. In theory l would like to be able to make a card each day and update on here.

I enjoyed making the blue Tilda card - this is the first time l have used this stamp and hope to use it a lot more as l think it is so sweet. I decided to do blue and made up the card first before colouring Tilda not too sure on the colouring. The papers are some l have had years and l just added a bit of glitter to the flowers.

The christmas card is for snoflakes challenge over on DC - wk 2, keeping up so far lol.

Hope you are all having a good crafty time x Susan x

2 comments:

Hazeyj said...

Both of your cards are lovely and your Tilda is gorgeous - we've all had that umbrella malfunction! Hazel x

MagsB said...

The blues on Tilda look really good! Poor lass, she's having such a difficult time with the wind blowing her brolly out! Your Christmas card is cute, too, I do like that image!

luv, Mags x