Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Sunday 21 April 2013

PB Christmas

 Hope you have all had a good weekend and enjoyed the sunshine.  It is lovely to get outside and enjoy some gardening and l am pleased to have planted my potatoes and onions and have the ground prepared for seeds.
Anyhow ..quickly onto todays card, the challenge over atWinter Wonderland is stockings and PB have a sketch so this fits both perfectly, and with no added thick embellishments is perfect for normal postage too.



Stamp Penny Black Tranparency set The Wonder
Ticket Sentiment Cuddly Buddly
Coloured with copics and prisma pencils
Papers Stampin Up
Glamour dust and stickles
Bow stamp LOTV

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Winter Wonderland - Stockings
Penny Black & Friends April Challenge - Sketch

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments x Susan x


18 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Such a cutie Susan! Hugs Susan x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Susan. I love the image, so cute. Fab colours too.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland.
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

Those mice are so cute in their Christmas stockings! I love the ticket sentiment, too! A gorgeous card!

love Mags B x

Sharon said...

This is such a cute image and I love the design and papers.
It reminds me every time I see a Christmas card on a blog that I am not sticking to my promise to myself to make an xmas card every week. So far I have made...0 Ding well aren't I.
Hugs Sharon. x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Susan, I like the sweet image, the papers and the bow,Kevin xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous card and super stocking image, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

brenda said...

Wasn't the sunshine lovely Susan, Saturday was the best day here as Sunday had a chilly wind, but still lovely and bright.

I am so very impressed with you getting ahead with your Crimbo cards, if only I could get that organised !

B x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the image and colours.
luv
Debby

Rossella said...

What a lovely card, such a pretty image and beautifully put together,
Rosie x

coops said...

so gorgeous susan.your papers are fab and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Fabiola said...

j'adore ce tampon, trop mignon et tu l'as si bien mis en valeur, biz

Jules said...

Awww .. .. super cute image Susan .. .. and I love your backing papers too.

Have you got started on the old weed pulling front yet?!?!?

Love Jules xx

Mervi said...

hi Susan, cute card, lovely paper choices.
We had a sunny weekend too and did some gardening too, but no potatoes for a while;-))m

Anonymous said...

Lovely Christmas card Susan! Such a cute image.
xx

Ellibelle said...

This is adorable Susan! I love the stamp, and such pretty papers too! Happy to hear spring finally found its way there too!

Janice said...

Lovely card Susan, guess ur busy gardening at the moment, Jx

Kath Stewart said...

see you're starting to fill up the christmas card box...love your cute image...thanks for joining in the fun this month at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

kay said...

Such a cute card x