Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 30 April 2013

If Friends Were Flowers

Hope you have all enjoyed the gorgeous spring weather today.  It is lovely to get outside and potter about in the garden and enjoy listening to the birds singing.
Toby had his first full groom this morning and has fallen out with me - he looks beautiful but was not impressed with me leaving him, he sulked under the dining table when he came home and has been out of sorts with me all day :(
Sorry l did not get around to all the commenting l planned on yesterday but still have problems losing internet access - hopefully it will behave for the next hour or so.



Stamp LOTV If Friends Were Flowers
Coloured with copics
Papers Dovecraft
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems, Twine, Ribbon, Stickles, glossy accents
Butterfly punches

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - 75 Twine
LOTV Lili's Fairies Photo inspiration - colours and flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments x Susan x 

19 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Susan I love your card, I have seen these new LOTV images and keep dawdling over whether to get them (I have a few older ones never used) and when I see how pretty they look I am sorely tempted! Susan x

Lisa Carroll said...

This is gorgeous! Beautifully colored, and I love the gems! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a pretty card. I love the bling on the flowers. Looking forward to your upcoming creations as your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog too if you wish. Have a fun and crafty day.

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card Susan , love the colours and papers, lovely image and detail

Hugs Lorna xx

Rossella said...

What a beautiful and delicate card.
Rosie x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. The flowers are so pretty and I love the colours.
Lorraine x

Nanda said...

Beautiful card, very sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge.

Hugs, Nanda

Fabiola said...

oh mais que c'est charmant!!! biz

Fiona said...

lovely card...fab flowers!!

Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies.

Fi
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Susan; the image and colours are very pretty.

Aww, I bet Toby looks sweet!
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous susan.i love your pretty design and the floral image is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

Really love this one Susan, what a sweet card. Hope Toby has stopped sulking and am pleased our holidays don't clash. Jx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Susan,
Thanks so much for your sweet comment and being a follower of my blog. Looking forward to seeing you in blog land. Have a wonderful and crafty day. Aloha.

Jules said...

Hi Susan

A beautiful card .. .. love the image and your gorgeous backing paper.

Hope Toby has stopped sulking now!

Wishing you a good day.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

Aaaah such soft colours and a great layout too, Luv Sam x

Creations by Shirl said...

This would make a pretty Mother's Day card too..
love it..TFS!

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty card! Love the floral image and the little rhinestones you added to the flower centers. A beautiful sketch too, and love the color combo!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I love your creation this is just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time hugs Pops x x x