Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 2 February 2021

Skating Along

 Hello my lovely crafty friends, hope you are all keeping safe and well. We have been lucky with the weather today compared to much of the UK, a very crisp day but no fresh snow just the dusting from a few days ago.

My dog loves in his walks in the snow and yesterday the woodland over the road looked so pretty. Don't think l would manage skates these days so donned my wellies and warm jacket.

I am loving being back in my craft room, today l have been getting inky and l will share those another day but today this image is just perfect.


Stamp LOTV Skating Along

Coloured with copics

Starburst die (Joanna Sheen l think)

Papers Dovecraft Glad Tidings

Ribbon, glamour dust, embossing powder

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 

Allsorts 609 - Four Legged Friends

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave.

x Susan x 

6 comments:

brenda said...

So very sweet Susan, lovely to see you at Allsorts again, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Four Legged Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

Hope you are easing back into blogland OK, the new format must have been a nightmare after your break. Got jabbed OK after the kerfuffle.

B x

Kathleen said...

A lovely LOTV image with lovely papers and great colours.

Kath x

Mummylade said...

Fabulous colouring Susie! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Mervi said...

You haven't loose your skills on a break, so adorable card as before!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts,
welcome again;-))m

Sarah said...

This is lovely Susan, I think I have that sweet LOTV rubber stamp in my stash, I'd forgotten how lovely it is. Love the colours you have used xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute image Susan and loving all the details here along with the pretty colors!
Walks in the snow are so nice when it's not too cold! It's gotten really cold over here and supposed to get even colder, up to -27 degrees Celsius during the nights.