Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Sunday 1 March 2020

Cheers Greg

Hello lovely crafty friends, hope you have all had a good week. Pretty quite up here around the Moray Firth area, a threat of snow on thursday but didn't settle so all good.
I am well on track for completing my March birthday cards before l head off on my hols. This card is for my son in law who celebrates his birthday today - perfect image as he likes the odd glass or three.

I have had the set of Flippin Stamps for years and many of them unused.


Stamp by Lapashe
Coloured with copics
Papers - Stampin Up
Embossing powder

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave.
x Susan x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fun card

Pop's Cards said...

I love this such a great image for a guy, love the colours you have used too, hugs Pops x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card, love the fun image
Lorraine x