Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Saturday 16 September 2017

Allsorts Challenge 433

It is saturday again and that can only mean the start of the new challenge over at Allsorts.  This week my lovely teamie Ellie is the host and she has chosen a very appropriate theme this week.
Feels Like Autumn
Check out what my lovely teamies have to share with you here along with all the challenge details.

Stamp House Mouse Autumn set Tumble
Coloured with copics
papers Papermania Sunshine Paper pad
Stickles, liquid pearls
hessian ribbon, brad

We have two lovely prizes this week from Tonic

   

I chose my papers and stamp at the beginning of the week and they just sat on my desk until yesterday - l really need to find more time for my crafting.

Did l get my bulbs planted....not quite, 162 on sunday and another 70 through the week so still have a lot to get in ....then l went into our local Lidl and they had bulbs in and l could not resist.  We have had a lot of rain this week and the ground is saturated which is not a help.

Have a good weekend whatever you are doing, we are partying today as our son  Michael was 21 yesterday and we are celebrating today, l might even open some bubbles the only thing is no one else will want any :). x Susan x

6 comments:

brenda said...

Grief that's going to be tough being the only one who likes the bubbles Susan !!

Lovely Autumnal creation with the sweet HM image.

B x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Susan, have a great day, xxxx

Ellibelle said...

What a cute card Susan, love the image!

Sarah said...

This really does shout autumn...such a lovely card. I love autumn colours. It's beginning to feel a bit autumnal down here. All the leaves have fallen from my cherry trees already. Enjoy the bubbles!! xx

Kathleen said...

Super image, lovely colours and a really lovely design.
9.25 p.m. here and I expect you have opened the bubbles, enjoy and congratulation to your Son.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image.
I cleaned some garden pots yesterday, then it started to rain again;-))m