Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 14 April 2015

A Little Playtime

Hello my lovely crafty friends, l hope you are all keeping well. It is a busy time in the garden and the allotment and l am managing to keep on top of things, l love being outside.
I am planning a trip to New Zealand at the end of the year to visit my cousin and have been looking at flights, tomorrow is the big day when l intend to book them - a long way to go on my own but l am looking forward to it, l know that if l don't go this year l may never get there.
 My mojo has been on walkabout at the moment and l just seem to sit in my craft room staring into space, so l gave myself a kick up the rear end and had a bit of a play with a stamp that had not been introduced to ink. I tried a different colour combo than l normally use for hair and l rather like it.  I am also trying to use my dies more. Have just realised l have not added a sentiment so will have to sort that.


Stamp Sugar Nellie Charlotte
Coloured with copics and prisma pencils
Papers Craftwork Cards & stash
Dies - MB Flower & Corner
MS border punch, doily
Gems, ribbon, stickles, glamour dust, liquid pearls 

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you leave. Happy Crafting x Susan x

12 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Susan. Sounds like you are well on top of your garden and allotment. We have had some good sessions in the last couple of weeks, and I feel more in control now! Sue x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan. The little sugar nellie looks fab and i love the design and pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous hun and am loving the new hair colour too - great use of those dies and punch too.

Oooo you little devil booking New Zealand - was it all down to us talking about OZ next year he he - don't blame you and 24 hours on a plane on your own is fine, we can always lend you H if you are thinking you might be bored ;-), Luv Sam x

Sharon said...

I love this gorgeous little lady Sue and the colourisso pretty. The flowers and design are gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the sweet inage and gorgeous colours, the flowers look fab too

Janice said...

Gosh you are very brave to go travelling solo! Hope you get your trip booked tomorrow and I guess because you are going to stay with family it will be straight forward when you get there. Love this cute little lady and your gorgeous card. Mojo seems fine from where I'm sat! Jx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I like the sweet image and the embellishments, I am sure you will have a wonderful trip
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

So pretty Susan, lovely image, great colouring, a lovely card
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a pretty image and her hair looks fabulous.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so stunning susan.gorgeous flowers and colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous
hugs Kate xx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the image and colour palette and your colouring is gorgeous, particularly the hair!
Hope you got your trip booked O.K.
Hugs
Gina xx