Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Friday 16 January 2015

Sugar Delia

Hello my lovely crafty friends - hope you are all well and keeping warm during this cold blast.  Only four weeks until l go on my jollies so l thought l should get my evening frocks out and try them on..... what a disaster....they don't fit so strict diet and exercise for 4 weeks in the hope that l can squeeze into them, l did have some bigger dresses but l sent them to the charity shop.  A side effect of the medication l am taking is weight gain so it is difficult.
Anyway... l am here to share a card l made yesterday ....made l should close my eyes a make a wish lol x


Stamp Sugar Nellie - Delia
Coloured with copics
Papers out of scrap box
Flowers dies SB Bitty Blossom
Leaves die Joy
Sentiment Inkylicious
Ribbon, slider, glitter glass, stickles, glamour dust, 
star embossing folder

I would like to enter this into the following challenge
Creative Inspirations 296 Anything Goes and option of sketch  - Sketch 5
Sugar Bowl 120 Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly It's all new (new unused stamp)
MAWTT Dies & or Punches 

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments x Susan x 

16 comments:

Di said...

Oh wow, what an adorable card Susan! Such a cutie! It's the little leggies that tickled me most :)

I did have a wry smile about the dresses, a good while ago I went on a very glamorous cruise and saved my loveliest dress for the last Gala Dinner. You know what's coming I bet - it was a snug style and absolutely no way would it zip up after all the lovely food. Lesson learned there - wear the snuggest clothes at the start of a holiday :)

Hugs

Di xx

brenda said...

Can I stow away with you please Susan, I promise to keep ever so quiet and not get in your way.

Such a pretty card today, I am thinking the thought of the sunshine inspired you a little.

B x

Debs said...

Adorable card Susan - such a sweet image and I love the fabulous colours.
Hope the strict diet goes well and you have a great holiday.
Debs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww that is so sweet, love it. Please enter it into The Sugar Bowl too.

Jacee said...

Very pretty Susan, an adorably sweet image and I love the soft colours
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Mummylade said...

This is wonderful Susie! And thank you for entering it in the Sugar Bowl challenge, good luck!

Sue said...

Awwww such a sweet image. I love the colours and beautiful detailing too.
Sue xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Susan. x

Fabiola said...

oh! mais c'est trop trop chou, adorable, biz

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a sweet image and pretty pastel colours. Good luck with the diet - you've got your fabulous holiday to motivate you!
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love this little sugar nellie, and she looks so pretty in those colours.
Lorraine x

Lynsey said...

Hi Susan this is such a pretty card! Love the image and the pretty flowers.
Hugs Lynsey x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Another gorgeous make Susan. Love the SN image and pretty embellishments! Good luck with your diet Susan hope you manage to get back into your dresses! Susan x

Juls said...

This is just so so very gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, Thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT