Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Sunday 6 October 2013

My Harrogate Stash

I think l have been a bit naughty bringing all these goodies home but....... l did not use my plastic and came home with cash so don't feel too guilty, l even bagged some bargains.

 The first stall was my fav Hobby House, Jill had saved me Whimsy Berry and l had to have to gorgeous Mo Stamps they were half price as was the paper pad. The pearls were on my list
 These are my bargain stamps - l could not believe Oyster stamps had all the Whimsy stamps at Half price so bought the ones l did not have - at £3.50 each a bargain. Was disappointed at the lack of Penny Blacks - J&C Creations only had a few as they did not have room for the others still in the van. They are selling them off on the website.
 I bought a few dies too that were on my list and a few bargains from £1 shop, the gorgeous ribbon was from Chloes, l tried to talk myself out of buying ribbon but it just kept calling to me. 
 A few other papers/card, stencil and a couple of stamps

This lot all fit in one bag - hubby does not need to know its contents lol.
Off to watch strictly results then back to catch up with you all x Susan x

18 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab haul hun and I see you have possible my fave Christmas stamp there, snowy postcard. have fun

Lorraine said...

I was at Harrogate today too...didn't think I was going to get there this time! I managed to get a couple of the Wee stamps in the sales but you had obviously beaten me to it!! There weren't that many left by the time I got there!! lol
Glad you had a good day.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

I love all your stash Susan. I really would love the MB merry Christmas die.
Love forward to seeing what your create with it all.
Hugs Sharon. x

Janice said...

Good day out then! Looks like you bagged some great bargains, Jx

downrightcrafty said...

Wow love it and so pleased you saw jill
Hugs Kate x

Whisper said...

OMG how many bargains, i would have loved those Mo Manning stamps and i love those new great dies too, looking forward to seeing what you make with them :-), Luv Sam x

Sarah said...

I'm off to pack a suitcase Susan, looks like you could do with some help using that haul!! xx

Lorraine A said...

OOH :-) what a lovely stash !! glad you had a good time ,,, that is what life is all about ,,,, spending and enjoying ,,,, good for you :-)

luv
Lols x x x
glad you took my advice ! ,,, haha :-)

TAM said...

Looks like a good haul to me

kay said...

Got a good amount of bargains,loving the dies x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow you did well Susan! Looks like you are going to have lots of fun! Susan x

coops said...

fabulous goodies susan.enjoy :D

xx coops xx

Rossella said...

What a wonderful shopping trip, emjoy!
Rosie x

Mervi said...

wow, I'm drooling here, so gorgeous bargains;-))m

Debbie said...

Looks as though you had a great shopping trip xx

Heather said...

Good for you - and lucky you for all your shopping spree!!
I can't buy anything at all here - I have to send for things - it's not the same as touching, smelling and feeling thing - now I'm feeling depressed!!!

hugs
Heather xx

downrightcrafty said...

Will do a youtube video of my colouring at the weekend for you
Hugs Kate xx

MaryH said...

Wow! I'm impressed. You got some lovely bargains. (I got lots of 'schtuff' yesterday, hit a sale, but still spent far too much on the plastic. So yes, I am feeling quite guilty at the moment. I shall recover though...never fear!). I am also finding that many of the stores are discontinuing brands such as PB, Heartfelt, because these are being sold on the internet, and stores can't compete with the 'net pricing. At least that's the story I got at 2 fair sized shops. I LOVE PB images..TFS your stash & hugs.