Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Fairy Friends

Hello me lovelies, my internet seems much better today so fingers crossed it was just a temporary problem.  I am not too sure on todays card - l had a 'purple vision' as l have not used purple for ages and this little stamp from LOTV has been sitting in a drawer unused since the Harrogate show in March last year. Perhaps l had better get back to my mission to do some male/boys cards.


Stamp LOTV Fairy Friends
Coloured with copics and prisma pencils
Distress Ink Milled Lavender
Papers Papermania/Heather,  
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts & stash
Ribbon, pearls, butterfly punch, stickles
Nesties, SU punches 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Wild Orchid Crafts 71 - Daisy Daisy
LOTV - Butterflies
Joanna Sheen - Layer it up

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments x Susan x  

18 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolute sweetie, i adore the colour and all the little extras too, Luv Sam x

brenda said...

Loving the colours on this one Susan and that such a sweet image, I so love looking at what everybody does with them but wouldn't know where to start myself.

B x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Susan I love lilac so this is perfect for me. So glad you used that stamp because its a beauty! Hugs Susan x

Rossella said...

This is such a pretty card, I love those colours
Rosie x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the sweet image and the colours and details are all so beautiful.
Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge.
Sue xx

kay said...

It's beautiful x

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

Regards Malin ♥

downrightcrafty said...

such a gorgeous creation love the colours and the sweet image
Hugs Kate xx

Janice said...

Lovely card Susan and not too purple to my eye. Very sweet image too. Like you, I so need to do male cards! Jx

coops said...

so gorgeous susan.i love the pretty fairy and stunning purple colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the fairies. fab colours x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. The fairies are fabulous and I love the colours and pretty flowers.
Lorraine x

Ellibelle said...

A really beautiful card Susan. Gorgeous image, and fabulous sketch. Love the colors!

Bridie said...

Gorgeous card, I love the purples.

Jules said...

Hi Susan

Another beauty from you.

Love the layout and your gorgeous colour combo.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Krafty Kows said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet. Jeanette

Fabiola said...

adorable!!! avec des couleurs qui me plaisent beaucoup, biz

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, Susan! Gorgeous colour combo.
xx