Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Sunday 2 December 2012

Penny Black and More @ Allsorts

Today sees the start of the new challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and the new challenge is - Your Choice.  I have scheduled this so l hope Mr Blogger is behaving, l am having a little break in London with my sis.
We have some wonderful prizes up for grabs from our generous sponsors and if you would like to be a future guest designer just put GD after your name on your entry and one lucky person will be picked.
I have used my all time favourite snowman Snowy


stamp - Penny Black - Snowy
copics and prisma 

Thanks for stopping by x Susan and hope you join in  the fun.

16 comments:

Janice said...

A delightful card Susan - that snowman always makes me smile - although it's better on a card than on the ground outside - we got snow! Hope you & your sis are having fun in London, Jx

Caroline said...

Susan I love the snowman he's my favorite snowman ever and the layout is so gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the snowman ( I mean I need the snowman!! lol) The background scene looks fab too.
Lorraine x

brenda said...

Your cute PB snowman is one of those timeless images and the fence with little Robin creates a lovely winter scene.

Hope you are enjoying your break and that little puppy is on the mend.

B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I like the snowman image the background and the snowflake
Kevin xx

Linby said...

I like the scene you put the snowman against, makes for a lovely card.
Lynn x

Ellibelle said...

Oh this is so very cute!! Loving the stamp, gorgeous design and beautifully embellished.

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Love the image and the background is fabulous.
Hugs Sharon.x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Susan and what a lovely scene you have created! Hope you had a nice time in London x

coops said...

so gorgeous susan.i love your design and stunning snowman :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

What a pretty card this is! I love the snowman, once I'm over my stash diet (it's agony! But I must be strong!) I shall look for him.

I hope you're having a great time in London with your sis!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

such a cute scene you've created and that snowman is adorable! a great wintery card. hope you enjoyed your time away.
linda

Fabiola said...

elle est adorable! biz

Tracy said...

Hi Susan,
this is gorgeous, beautiful background and I love snowman image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Hi Susan,
hope you had a great time with your sis.
Fabulous card, lovely scene,
sending snowy greetings;-))m

Mary H. said...

This little Snowy is just the most cheeky, adorable little guy. I smile each time I meet him somewhere. He & I are quite friendly. He's been one of my fav PB stamps this season. Love the way you used the fencing background behind him...so clever. TFS such an adorable card.