Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Friday 20 January 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Wk 3


Welcome to the weekend but it looks like it is going to be a wet one - so lots of crafting on the menu. My grandaughter is coming around for the day tomorrow and she wants to make cards for friends birthdays so thats a good enough excuse for avoiding the HW.
My card today is using another of my unused stamps and is'nt she a beauty - think l will be using this again many times - l love this range from Lily of the valley.
Stamp - Lili of the Valley - New Hat
Coloured with Copics
Sentiment - Personel Impressions
Papers - CraftWork Cards
CB die corner
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts and from stash
Lace, Stickles
I am entering this card into the following challenges.
Lili's Little Fairies Wk 3 - Lavender & Lace
Papertake Weekly - Buttons, Bows Bling & Blooms.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave x Susan x

8 comments:

Janice said...

I love that stamp too Susan, you've coloured it just brilliantly & I love the flowers at the bottom of the card - my arrangements never look as good as that! Have fun with your "mini-maker" tomorrow - bet she just loves playing in Granny's craft room! Jx

Mau xx said...

Hi susan, Love the card and I too love this selection of LOTV images, think they were all some of the cutest yet. Hope you have a lovely day with your little crafter tomorrow, I expect to be crafting with my daughter Amanda...its our day to play :)) Have Fun xx

MagsB said...

How pretty this card is! Lovely colouring, you make it hard for me to resist this gorgeous stamp, but I must stick to my stash diet! I must!!!!!

Have a great day and lots of crafty fun with your granddaughter!

love Mags B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I like the sweet image, I like the soft colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what a super little card ... love the image and love your design ... well done have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.beautiful soft colours and i love the pretty image and flowers :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

So pretty Susan! Love the image and your gorgeous embellishments.
xx

Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. Good luck!

Elise said...

Oooh this is absolutely adorable! Love the pretty flowers too! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!!!

Hugs,
Elise