Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Saturday 27 August 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge wk 166


It is a long time since l did a card for this challenge. I love my PB stamps and do not use them enough, this weeks challenge is a sketch by Nat. Off l went to my craft room to play and this is what l came up with. I Made the background with a gorgeous cover the card stamp - snowflakes, l stamped in blue on the white card and white on the blue card. Plain pieces through the cutttlebug with swiss dots. The stamp is Penny Black Snowy and l have coloured with copics and added a bit of glamour dust, added a few punched snowflakes to finish off. The sentiment is by Stampin Up.Thank you for dropping by x Susan x
I am entering this into Penny Black Saturday Challenge wk 166
Card, ink & sentiment by Stampin Up
Penny Black Stamp Snowy
Coloured with Copics
Large background stamp - cover a card/snowflakes

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love that little snowman!

Whisper said...

Oooo 'Snowy' is my favourite, and he looks good in blue, Luv Sam x

Liz McGuire, said...

He's my favourite too. I guess everyone loves Snowy! Gorgeous card,

Liz x

XxJULESxX said...

oh gorgeous!!! he is my fav xmas stamp!!!!!

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.i love your icy colours and the snowman is fab :D

xx coops xx

Irene said...

gorgeous card, love the colours, take care,love Irene

Janice said...

Such a cutie! I so love that stamp...but have resisted so far! Jx

Mina said...

I love this snowman too Susan, he looks so snuggly in his hat and scarf...gorgeous card and I love how you used the snowflakes
Mina xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovey Christmas card and I adore this little snowman.

Anne

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card with the gorgeous snowy.....thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday....hugs kath xxx

Makaon said...

I just love that snowman :)

Lee said...

Gorgeous card all round.Love that image.xx