Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Quickie Christmas


I usually like to spend time on my cards but as l am trying to do a card a day and don't have much time today and l am going to Zumba tonight it had to be something quick.

This card is for a couple of challenges over on do crafts - Snoflake Wk8 & LMC a sketch.

The image is a PB from a tranparency set Christmas Critters

Paper - Dovecraft - Jolly Happy Christmas

Sentiment - Paula Pascual

Card Candi

Red Gold and Green who else is singing Karma Karma Karma Camelion x

Added some red stickles around the sentiment but don't think it works.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting to you all x Susan x

6 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Lovely card Susan. I wasn't singing Karma Chameleon but I probably will all afternoon now!! Debs xx

Hazeyj said...

Beautiful card Susan, I love your PB image! Hazel x

Whisper said...

Aaah how adorable, Luv Sam x

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.i love the adorable image and fab colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I adore these little images, I need to get some more xmas cards made for Snoflake challenge.
Hugs Teresa xx

Lee said...

absolutely gorgeous.xx