Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Sweet Little Milton


Hi everyone - hope you are all keeping wrapped up on this blustery day. I made this card for a challenge the very talented Teresa is hosing on Do Crafts - it is a sketch. I look at these and find them soooo difficult and whenever l layout different papers they always look a mess, so kept it simple.

The backing paper is from a paper stack last year - love the blues for xmas.

Then l put ink onto my CB folder added the white card and ran through CB. This leaves the snowfalkes white but colours the background - easy peasy. Used 2 different pieces of vellum but the snowfalkes did not show through on one piece so stamped some on in white ink.

Coloured Milton with copics and added flowersoft to hat. Added sparkle here and there.

Enjoy your day - whatever you are doing x Susan x

7 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Susan.thanks for stopping by my blog.I am alot better thank you.I love Milton he is soooo cute.Your card is really beautiful.xx

Jennifer said...

Your card is so darn cute!! xx Jenny xx

coops said...

oh stunning card.love the milton bear and really gorgeous icy colours.i love your fab flowers and snowflakes :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

Lovely card, and Milton is adorable! I know what you mean about using papers - I prefer simpler sketches, nothing too fussy!

luv, Mags x

Irene said...

fab card,I love blue and white for christmas cards

Monica said...

Such a GREAT card... such soothing and pleasant colours. Everything is lovely. The vellum looks awesome.

xxx Monica

pickle said...

Oh susan This is 100% adorable xx