Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Friday 1 October 2010

Friday Feeling!




I have been on this computer for hours - my mouse is playing up and l think l will have to replace it. Thanks for the kind messages my legs are slowly getting better - the antibiotics are kicking in as my legs have bad infection in them and have never experienced anything like this before and hope never to again.


My cards - The blue christmas one, l love these stamps they are from a christmas set by butterfly kisses and the ticket is a pink gem desingns. I stamped snowflakes in the corners so simple to make but it is quite elegant if l say so myself!! She says blowing her trumpet lol x


The poppy card... well this started off as my challenge card on do crafts (floral) but l think l was supposed to use a printed image (whoops) I decided to get the brayer out to make a green background (adirondack- meadow) and used same ink for poppies along with adirondack red pepper. The poppy stamps are Lavinia (1st time using) that l have had for ages. Not my normal style but l thought (wrongly) that it fit the challenge.


Thanks for looking - yours in crafting x Susan x

6 comments:

Monica said...

Such wonderful cards, Stacey...

Love the quiet elegance of the first card and the brightness of the second. The poppy flowers are beautiful and the card has turned out really well. So what if it is not related to the challenge?

Relieved to know that you are getting better...

Thank you for your concern for my daughter. She is on the mend. So thankful for that.

Happy crafting.

xxx Monica

coops said...

2 gorgeous cards.love the soft icy colours of your 1st card and the poppies on your 2nd card are beautiful :)

xx coops xx

Irene said...

love both your cards, thought I had already left a comment, must have been on do-crafts, love Irene

Monica said...

Hiya there,

Do visit my blog - have something waiting for you.

xxx Monica

Jennifer said...

Both stunning, especially the first one :-) xx Jenny xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow both just gorgeous!!!