Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Saturday 25 September 2010

Catching up on xmas











Well today has been a bright sunny but cold day. think it has been better than the forecast. I don't seem to have got much done today just pottering around and spending too long on here as usual. I am just a little behind with the christmas cards now and having shut myself away last night managed to do 3. I am still using new stamps l bought at Harrogate and have still got quite a lot to go at. I love the set from Butterfly Kisses with the snowfalke background it is so pretty.




I have not done multiple uploads before so here goes.......... x Susan x

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Susan, These are beautiful. Simple but very effective, Sheila:)X

Monica said...

Congrats for multi-loading!

Love all three of them... but the first one is very striking because of it's simplicity. And the sentiment is so cute.

Thanks for your visit.

xxx Monica

coops said...

fantastic cards susan.the sentiment on the 1st card is fab and i love the tree image.stunning colours :)

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Stunning cards! Anyone would be thrilled to receive one of these xx Jenny xx

Wishcraft said...

All gorgeous cards. Love the snowflake background and fab sentiment on the first one, and the lovely tree on the others :o) Lisa x

Lee said...

How are you hun.these cards are really gorgeous.Thinking of you.xx

MagsB said...

What great cards these are! So simple, and so yummy!!

luv, Mags x

Janice said...

You are catching up on Christmas very nicely I see - such pretty cards. Jx