Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

LOTV Cupcake Cutie

Good morning everyone, l am running slightly behind with my blogging life this week, l have been making the most of the sunshine and making a start on the allotment - l have surprised myself with the amount l have done and a good week at it should set it up nicely for the summer.
I picked my sister up from the airport early yesterday morning - she went to she her daughter who is working in Jamaica and celebrated her 50th birthday out there with her. The card l made for her birthday went out with her and this card is for my daughter to give her.
I have my two little grandchildren here today until teatime and hope to catch up with you all in blogland tonight.
I bought this stamp from the new Lili of the Valley shop when it opened last week and am sure it will be one of my well used stamps as l think it is gorgeous.

 Stamp - Lili of the Valley coloured with copics and prisma pencils
Papers - Kraft and Dovecraft A Piece of Cake
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts and Some from stash
Punches - butterflies and leaf.
Ribbon, Nesties, Charm, Lace and stickles.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Lili's Little Fairies (LOTV) Ribbon & Lace
Wild Orchid Crafts 44, Get in Shape (Rectangle, nestie shape and square)
Craft Emma's Store 76  - Charmed

Thank you for stopping by x Susan x

12 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Susan, now I know who makes Irene spend money.....lol I bet you were together at LOTV .. you naughty girls....lol
    Enjoy your Grandchildren today xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Susan, I like the sweet image, the butterflies and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah what a sweetie - i hope you didn't spend too much at the shop ??, i'm hoping to visit it, when we come up at Easter !!, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two little ones will keep you on your toes today Susan.

    A very pretty card with that new stamp.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan love the card, think that's my favourite LOTV stamp as well, well for the moment anyway,, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Susan,love the colours and detail, lucky you going to the LOTV shop i bet its fab
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning susan.gorgeous sweet image and i really love your pretty colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan

    Fabulous layout and colour combo.

    So many lovely LOTV stamps .. .. I daren't look at the new releases!!!

    Well done on all the allotment work. I hope you don't ache too much!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! The pink and brown are great together!!!
    Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this time around!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, such pretty colours! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete